In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. Joblist take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
· Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in M&E, public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, or another relevant discipline.
· Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience in establishing or managing M&E systems, tools, reporting, evaluations, and learning for data-intensive global health programs.
· Demonstrated leadership for MEL and learning approaches (e.g. CLA) in prior roles.
· Extensive experience developing and implementing MEL plans and systems for major donors, including USAID.
· Proven track record in data analysis and visualization for reports and other communication outputs.
· Demonstrated track record of successfully building and effectively managing diverse teams of employees.
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal and creative problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated ethical management practices.
· Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with governments and civil society partners.
· Professional-level English language skills (written and oral).
· South African nationals or permanent residents preferred.
· Experience designing and managing MEL for disease-related rapid response programming.
· Experience in designing and implementing MEL across multiple countries and different contexts.P
TO APPLY CLICK HERE