In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. Joblist take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Training & Development Practitioner - Resorts
• Matric, with at least 2 years relevant experience in a training environment
• Train-the-Trainer / Facilitator Qualifications are preferred
• Prior experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
• Must be able to write training content, supported by existing SOPs, for the purpose of course development
• Must be able to facilitate face to face learning of the course content developed, to a wide audience ranging from managers to general service employees.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to speak one or preferably multiple African languages i.e. isiZulu / isiXhosa / Sesotho etc.
• Strong facilitation / presentation skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Ms Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel) at an Intermediate Level
• The individual will be based at our Head Office in Port Shepstone, but the candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and be able to travel across SA on a regular basis
• Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly computer literate.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE