In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. Joblist take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Senior Data Modeller
• Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees/equivalent NQF level 6 qualification.
• Bachelor of Commerce , Bachelor of Science: Information Systems / Computer Science Honours level.
• TOGAF, DAMA.
• 5-8yrs IT related experience with 5yrs+ in a Data Modelling role.
• Able to demonstrate practical experience in relational and dimensional modelling techniques as well as leading teams of data modellers.
• Has demonstrable experience in developing custom data models as well as data modelling utilising Industry data models such as IFW BFMDW.
• Experience in model management.
• Experience in compiling and monitoring standards and developing/maturing a data modelling practice.
• OO modelling experience also an advantage.
• Exprience using Infosphere Data Architect or any other Data Modelling Tool.
• Firm understanding of Data Management (DMBOK), systems development lifecycle methodologies and IT Architecture.
• Relevant regulatory knowledge, and understanding of banking and financial services.
• Experience in NOSql and other forms of database modelling advantageous.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE