In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. Joblist take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Senior Quantitative Analyst
• A Minimum of Honours BSc Degree Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Financial Mathematics or any other analytical degree equivalent.
• A good academic track record
DESIRED/ PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
• A MSc/PhD Degree in an analytical degree or equivalent is preferred
• Good understanding of credit regulations and risk management
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• At least four years’ experience in IFRS9 model building
• Must have experience with SAS, SQL and excel
• Must have previous experience in the developing statistical models on various retail portfolios. This includes IFRS 9 expected loss models, impairment LGD and PD models for all retail portfolios, origination scorecards, fraud scorecards, collection scorecards, behaviour risk models and other risk management models for the retail portfolio
• Conducting ad hoc analysis on IFRS 9 PD, EAD, LGD, as well as overall impairment calculations
• Strong programming skills are required using SAS, SQL, VBA and MS Excel
• Must be able to utilise techniques such as survival analysis, proportional hazards, and macroeconomic regression modelling
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE