In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. Joblist take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Flying Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
· University degree in public health, epidemiology (MPH, MSc, or equivalent) or other related field (e.g., demographics, biostatistics, health information systems).
· A minimum of five years of field experience in data management and/or M&E within the field of HIV/TB
· Expertise in developing and using relevant software and databases (e.g., Excel, Access, Epi info, Stata, RedCap, Kobo, DHIS2) and/or other specific MSF HIV/TB monitoring platforms (Tier.net, Bahmni), including knowledge of SQL and macros /VBA development in excel.
· Expertise in data management and cleaning, as well as data interpretation and quantitative analysis
· Minimum of one year field experience in similar capacity with MSF
· Able to work independently and accept responsibility
· Able to work as part of a team
· Willingness to travel frequently (up to 8 months per year)
· Fluency in French and English essential
· A medical background is an asset
· At least a working knowledge Portuguese an advantage
TO APPLY CLICK HERE